Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. To learn more about cookies:
crownesportsnutrition.com uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed in the following table:
Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
- Strictly necessary.
- Information : Session, registration, shopping cart data.
- Purpose : Registry management. Provide services of the information society requested by the user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions. Output: N/A
(*) The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user's equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
(**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a "rejection" cookie being installed on your computer so that your deactivation choice works)
- Other third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement , http://www.ghostery.com/faq ).