Modalities and forms of delivery
The shipment is served at the customer's address. For Peninsular Spain and Portugal urgent shipping is made 24/48 h. For the rest of the areas in Europe, consult the table of shipping costs and rates.
We have 2 forms of payment:
- Credit card : where you are redirected to the Santander bank page to proceed with the secure payment.
- Paypal : where you are redirected to the Paypal page to proceed with the secure payment.
|Peninsular Spain (In orders under € 25)||24 / 48h||5€|
|Balearic Islands (For orders under € 50)||48 / 72h||9,12 €|
|Portugal (On orders under € 50)||24 / 72h||11,5 €|
|Rest of Europe (for orders under € 70)||2-3 days DHL Express||20 €|
Prices with 21% VAT included.
- In the event of a defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, lower the price or terminate the contract, steps that will be free for the consumer and user.
- The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that appears within a period of two years from delivery.
- The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
Any claim that the USER considers appropriate will be attended to as soon as possible, and can be made at the following contact addresses:
- Postal: Polígono Raposal , Parcela 23 26580 Arnedo , La Rioja
- Phone: 941 129 426
- Mail: email@example.com
Online Dispute Resolution
In accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for the resolution of online conflicts between the USER and the PROVIDER, without the need to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of a third party, called the dispute resolution body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, finally being able to suggest and / or impose a solution to the conflict.
Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/